Morning! My husband’s favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. My son loves it too. I decided to choose this one because I thought they both would like it. How about you?
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt of choice, or 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (I used Silk soy yogurt, and Wholesoy works too. I’m sure many other brands work, but I’ve only tried these pops with the two brands mentioned.)
- 1/16 to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract (or more), depending on desired mint strength
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 stevia packets or 1-3 tbsp sugar or liquid sweetener of choice (Sweetener amount will depend on your choice of yogurt, as well as your personal taste preferences. Remember that the pops will be less sweet once frozen.)
- scant 1/16 tsp salt
- optional: packed 1/2 cup spinach (20g), or food coloring as desired (The pictured pops have spinach, not food coloring. You cannot taste it at all!)
- optional: handful of chocolate chips or mini chips
If using spinach, blend all ingredients until completely smooth. (If not using spinach, combine all ingredients in a large bowl or pyrex measuring cup.) Pour into popsicle molds, or paper cups with spoons as the sticks. Freeze completely, then pop out and enjoy.
The Skinny Truth:
Calories: 25 Fat: 0.5 g Carbs: 3.5 g Protein: 1 g Fiber: 0.3 g ww points (new system): 1 point
For more recipes, inspirational quotes, my story check back here tomorrow or visit my Facebook Page
Found via Chocolatecoveredkatie