I am excited to say I went down another 3 lbs this week. -Takes a bow- The Beta T25 workouts were awesome. I really love working out from home. No excuses about why I can’t workout because I have everything I need right here. My free fitness accountability group seems to be growing and going great. Everyone is posting which makes me happy. I love helping and seeing every one want to get healthy!
How did everyone’s week go?
For more recipes, inspirational quotes, my journey and funny photos check back here tomorrow or visit my Facebook Page
Yesterday was my son’s birthday. The day that I gave birth to him was the best day of my life. He makes me laugh. I know all parents say this, but he is the most generous and appreciative kid I know. We had his birthday at my grandparent’s house. 10 kids and 15 adults. Wow. It was crazy! I don’t think I had a real minute to sit down and socialize. Next time! I told my husband it was fun, our son enjoyed it, but next time I think it might be easier to have two of his friends over for fun factory or the movies.
The party was Dinosaur themed. There wasn’t too many healthy options because it was hard to find dinosaur shaped items. I did make sure what I ate myself was healthy and only had a bite of cake. All in all I am proud of myself.
I haven’t posted recently and I feel bad for it. I will make sure to post more often. Talk with all of you lovelies tomorrow!
I used to go to the gym when I lived closer to it. My friends would always ask me what I brought with me in my bag. I like to be prepared for anything.
- Lock – I wanted to make sure that my stuff would still be there when I was done with working out.
- My Phone – I didn’t use it while I was there, but brought it just in case my husband needed to get a hold of me
- Flip Flops / slippahs (Hawaii) – This is needed if you wanted to go in the Sauna (if your gym has one) or take a shower.
- I-touch – for music
- Towel (2) One hand towel one regular. I hate that people don’t wipe off their own sweat off the machines. I find it disgusting.
- Water bottles – need to keep hydrated
- Change of clothes – I changed at home but you never know if your pants rip or something happens and you need to change there. Don’t want to go home just to grab clothes.
- Hand sanitizer – tons of people use those machines, People sneezed, touched, sweated,scratched etc without washing their hands properly before and after using the machines
- Pepper Spray / blow horn – I went to the gym at night, most of the time by myself. Where the gym is wasn’t well lit and not many people around.
I hope you enjoyed my gym list. Hope it helps anyone who was curious what to put in your gym bag.