July 19, 2013
I used to go to the gym when I lived closer to it. My friends would always ask me what I brought with me in my bag. I like to be prepared for anything.
- Lock – I wanted to make sure that my stuff would still be there when I was done with working out.
- My Phone – I didn’t use it while I was there, but brought it just in case my husband needed to get a hold of me
- Flip Flops / slippahs (Hawaii) – This is needed if you wanted to go in the Sauna (if your gym has one) or take a shower.
- I-touch – for music
- Towel (2) One hand towel one regular. I hate that people don’t wipe off their own sweat off the machines. I find it disgusting.
- Water bottles – need to keep hydrated
- Change of clothes – I changed at home but you never know if your pants rip or something happens and you need to change there. Don’t want to go home just to grab clothes.
- Hand sanitizer – tons of people use those machines, People sneezed, touched, sweated,scratched etc without washing their hands properly before and after using the machines
- Pepper Spray / blow horn – I went to the gym at night, most of the time by myself. Where the gym is wasn’t well lit and not many people around.
I hope you enjoyed my gym list. Hope it helps anyone who was curious what to put in your gym bag.